Our clinic offers a complete range of medical services including
- Family practice including childhood immunizations, flu vaccines, complete physical examinations & referrals to specialists.
- Women’s health and wellness.
- Pre-op examinations, driver’s license examinations, WCB First Aid examinations and RCMP employment physicals
- On-site emergency care including suturing of lacerations, treatment of burns, eye injuries, removal of foreign bodies and casting of minor fractures
- Injections including allergy shots, nail removal, incision and drainage of cysts, wart treatment and mole removal
- Continuity of care in the treatment of work-related injuries and injuries sustained as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
- Assessment & completion of government disability forms
- Assessment & completion of forms required by non-medical organizations such as insurance companies, employers, employee unions, lawyers, etc.
(Please note that there may be a charge associated with form completion)
We are supplied with the following equipment for diagnosis & treatment
- Fetal Doppler.
- Nebulizer for treatment of asthma.
- Liquid Nitrogen to treat warts and minor skin lesions.
- Cast removal saw.
A Travel Medicine Clinic is now available from Dr. Fahim and includes
- Pre- and post-travel consultations
- Vaccinations to protect against a wide variety of tropical and other diseases associated with travel.
- Advice on the prevention of a wide range of travel-related health risks including diarrhea, jet lag, altitude sickness, malaria, yellow fever and avian flu
- Prevent potential travel-related health problems before they arise.
A Cosmetic Medicine Clinic is now available from Dr. Frankel and includes
- Botox injections to treat the effects of aging on the face and remove wrinkles.
- Treat excessive underarm sweating by Botox injection.
- Restylane filler injections to treat the effects of aging on the skin causing wrinkles and depressions.
- Please see our Press Release for more information on these exciting new therapies to combat aging.
A Women’s Health and IUD Clinic is provided by Dr. Michelle Gerber